Join us for an exclusive in-person event with Corinna Stukan as she shares her experience on how we can keep an open mindset to different insights available in the early stages of product development.
When people talk about how to use data to measure and refine products and features it often assumes that there is a lot of existing data and customer feedback in the company to start from. But what do you do when you don’t have this basis and are trying to launch a new product?
The key is in learning to be more aware of market and macro trends, use technology insights, gather qualitative customer insights, and use exploratory data analysis to find new opportunities.
This event will hosted at the Roam Digital offices in Surry Hills by Diane Sexton (Senior Product Consultant – Brainmates).
Joining Corinna for a panel discussion:
- Ada Tong (Product Director – Domain)
- Vishal Kapoor (Head of Product, Data and Innovation – Prospection)
- Melanie Duffy (Product Manager – Pickstar)
Come along, learn something new, ask questions and share your voice.
This event is free to attend.
- To register for this event, submit your details on the right.
- Venue details will be issued with your registration confirmation.
- This is an exclusive LIVE event with a limited spots available, so make sure to register today if you want to come!
Brought to you by: