ready for a next-level product conference?
LTP 2023 | APAC will be unlike any event we’ve done before, with a new hybrid conference
format that offers real-time connectivity between in-person and digital attendees.
- Expert Speakers Hear from some of the brightest minds in the product
industry, with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- Valuable Lessons Learn how to solve problems that all product
professionals will face in their careers.
- A Shared Experience Prepare together, share the day together, and then put
your learnings into action together.
- Product Adventure Story Vote on what actions our hero will take, and influence
their story throughout the day.
What To Expect On The Day
Be part of a world-first livestreamed event unlike anything we’ve done before!
Our Digital Attendees will enjoy a premium online learning experience - now with more connectivity than ever, featuring:
- A five-camera, professionally-produced livestream that captures the stage, the speakers, the audience, and the venue – all in 1080 HD.
- Real-time interactivity with the on-site venue, including the ability to ask our speakers a question directly via Zoom.
- Live voting on the product adventure, plus networking and chats.
- Take part in the day’s activities from wherever you are!
Gather your team and make the day special - wherever you are!
Create a valuable team-building experience closer to your home base - or in your own office. You can:
- Book out your biggest meeting room for team focus.
- Shift to another space outside your usual offices for a different energy away from distractions.
- Order catering to create a conference hub.
Sydney’s newest world-class events venue is the perfect place to host our Conference in 2023.
In-Person Attendees will enjoy 2,000 sqm of space, ease of accessibility and sweeping vistas of Royal Randwick, along with:
- A multi-channel viewing experience at the venue, with massive screens featuring live feeds and interactive vox-pop stage.
- Real-time interactivity with people attending online worldwide, plus the energy of being in the room and part of the show as it happens.
- Space to meet and network with product industry leaders.
- Award-winning catering and hospitality – plus the afterparty!
Transport & Accommodation
Transport Options to Royal Randwick
- Light Rail services stop at Royal Randwick via the L2 Randwick and L3 Kingsford lines – running from Circular Quay and Central Station.
- Buses to Royal Randwick run from the Sydney CDB and Eastern Suburbs.
- Car parking available onsite, and via Wilson Parking on Ascot Street.